Monday, November 3, 2008

SB Day 1

After long consideration I have decided I will try to lose a few (ok a LOT) of pounds using the South Beach diet. Hopefully I will stick with it and it will work for me. This is more of a daily food log than anything but my main problem with diets is always trying to figure out what one can and can't eat so hopefully this will help others out there.

Food so far today:

2 mini crustless veggie quiches containing reduced fat cheese, spinach, mushroom, leeks, and egg substitute made in a muffin pan so each one is about the size of a muffin bottom. I sprinkled a little grated gruyere on top.
2 cups of iced coffee with a splash of skim milk.
1 left over piece of chicken. (eh I had it so I slapped it on top)

Spinach salad with mushrooms, yellow peppers, grilled chicken breast slices, ham cubes, and red wine vinegar as dressing.
1 bottle unsweetened iced tea
1 stick string cheese

3 slices 75% fat free cheddar
Chicken and broccoli stir fry (1 breast + 2 stalks of broccoli)
1 cup of sugar free jello

No comments: